Sunday, March 06, 2005

FYI

So yay. I got the job. At the very least I'll have some "dough" to spread around...*yuk yuk*... just a little cream filling for everyday living, you might say.

Just FYI, specters of my mind... Yay for me!

Oh, and BTW, here is where most of my meager funds will be going...

MOVIES! MOVIES! MOVIES!

March 11th
  • Hostage AND/OR Robots
March 18th
  • Melinda and Melinda OR Ice Princess???? (Meeeh.)
March 25th
  • D.E.B.S OR Miss Congeniality 2? OR Guess Who???
April 1st
  • Sin City***
April 8th
  • Sahara? OR Kung Fu Hustle
April 15th
  • Valiant?
April 22nd
  • The Interpreter OR A Lot Like Love? OR King's Ransom?
April 29th
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy*
May 6th
  • Kingdom of Heaven?
May 13th
  • Kicking and Screaming? OR Unleashed? OR The Beautiful Country* (if I can find it locally)
May 20th
  • Ep. 3 of Star Wars***
May 27th
  • The Longest Yard? OR Madagascar*
June 3rd
  • Cinderella Man?
June 10th
  • Mr. and Mrs. Smith (eh?*) OR The Bad News Bears? (shoot me now)
June 17th
  • Batman Begins***
June 24th
  • The Dukes of Hazzard? (okay, you spared me before... SERIOUSLY, KILL ME NOW!) OR Herbie Fully Loaded... <--- I'm kind of intrigued...
July 1st
  • War of the Worlds***
July 8th
  • Fantastic Four*** AND Bewitched?
July 15th
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory*** AND Into the Blue?
July 22nd
  • The Island OR The Perfect Man?
July 29th
  • Elizabethtown OR The Brothers Grimm OR Stealth? OR Sky High???
August 5th
  • Doom OR 3001 OR (a still as yet untitled remake of the Sons of Katie Elder starring Mark Wahlberg and directed by John Singleton)
August 12th
  • Aeon Flux** OR Everything is Illuminated (if I can find it)
August 19th
  • Romance and Cigarettes OR The Cave OR Zu Warriors

...and that's just through August... MUuuuuuuuuuuauauaaAAaaaHAHAHA!




No comments:

Post a Comment