Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Not so back-to-school

Wow. I may not get to take classes this semester!!! Darn parking tickets!!! Must they give me a parking ticket at 3:45 p.m. if the parking limitation only lasts until 4?!? Nazis. Parking Nazis!!! Hehe.

Anyway, I'm suffering super-lag after going several hours w/o R.E.M. sleep. I had about 0-1 hours of half-waking slumber before I hopped on the plane at Houston's George Bush International... I got my first bit of sleep this morning after taking 5 minutes to manage the whopping ton of debris on my bed... (This debris would include a decrepit VHS camera, my framed diploma, and a slew of papers that most likely were relevant six months ago... I need a secretary! or personal assistant! Any offers?)

I'm using too many exclamation points considering how proverbially wiped I feel. Oh, and I look it, too. It's no small coincidence I'm wearing my scrubs because I am one this not-so-early morning. Ugh. I look like a binge drinker. :) Much to my chagrin, I don't have a snazzy digital camera I can use to show you, mah peeps.

Anyway, kids, this is where I leave you... lingering on the edge of suspense... (How bad could he look? ---That much and more will be revealed: Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel! Nanananananana---aw, nevermind.)

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite line from Batman, the really corny TV show: "Holy squirrel cage, Batman!" Robin is a stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the heck have you been?

    ReplyDelete